Maccabi Medical Central
Maccabi Medial Central
located at the ANA Tsviya Ve-Yitshak St 18, Haifa: https://goo.gl/maps/mKqjNrBzqTFZWN8TA
Sunday-Wednesday: 8am - 8pm
Thursday: 8 am-12 am
After closing hours medical services will be provided by the emergency centers of ‘Maccabi Health Services’, there is no need to schedule a visit in advance. Departure to these centers in coordination with the village team.
Maccabi Health Services in Israel: find a clinic here: https://serguide.maccabi4u.co.il/heb/urgenttreatment/?
Hospitals near by villages: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1N6DpSHfHYcsnNIlq4gTlmn0I9UPLY4k&usp=sharing
- Rambam Hospital - Haifa
- Laniado Hospital - Netanya
- Hillel Yaffe Hospital - Hadera
- Meir Hospital - Kfar Saba
MEDICAL SYSTEM - HOW DOES IT WORK?
- If transport by ambulance is needed - participant will be accompanied by an adult.
- If transport to a clinic is needed - participant will be transported in staff vehicle or taxi accompanied by an adult.
- All off-site medical visit/ treatment will be carried out in coordination with the control center.
- Transportation arrangements will be made by Israeli staff or Control Center for DH/coach assigned to accompany or join the teen.
- In case of hospitalization - a delegation adult will accompany and Israeli staff will visit daily.